Thursday, July 05, 2012

Works in Progress

Hey!  What do you know?!  I'm posting two days in a row!  Mark the calendar - it's a landmark!  :)  Okay, so here are my WIPs.

First up, the Crossover Lace Cardigan:


I finished the ribbing at the bottom, and have done 2 complete repeats of the lace.  The pattern calls for 5 inches before the shaping starts, but I'm modifying it to 8 inches.  I'm just working more repeats of the lace pattern before the shaping.


Now, for the swatches:


The one on the left is KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky in Nevermore.  That's going to be the body of a Cathode for me.  The blue swatch is Ella Rae Classic, and it will be a custom sweater for Little Man.  Are you ready for a tease?



Both are new patterns for Christmas in July at The Whole Nine Yarns.  If you'd like to see the finished results, you'll have to come by the shop on July 22nd.  Or, you can wait until I post the pattern here.  Whichever. :)  I'm hoping to have a lot more designs coming.  So, what about you?  What are you working on?

No comments: