Well, I'm not done with them, but I've made good progress on one. I spent most of the weekend knitting the one unfinished lone sock I have. It fits too. I know that statement sounds odd, but I was at first afraid if I followed the pattern that they would be too small (I have large feet - we're talking a size 10-11 here people) and so I increased the size according to the gauge and prayed they would fit. Now that I've completed the heel (and a lovely heel it is too, if I do say so myself) and I'm working on the actual foot part, I decided on Saturday to try it on (provided that I wouldn't lose any stitches off the needles). I did, and oh, was it ever comfy! I can't wait to wear my crazy stripe socks.
I finished frogging the lovely purple sweater. Not the mohair, but the other one. It's sitting waiting on me to cast on and start a new lovely sweater with it. I think I've decided on a pattern; it will be one of my own creation, and it will look good on me. I will most definitely write it down as I go, and perhaps even submit it to a magazine somewhere. I also have to frog the mohair sweater and I'm going to attempt a pattern in the new Knit Simple magazine. I have to upsize it first, and then I have to consider my options for the other yarns, if I decide to go that route. I might use something else to soften it, and make it more substantial (so I don't have to wear something under it).
Over the New Year holiday, I knit up this. I used some leftover Wool of the Andes from KnitPicks, in Evergreen. It's a great way to use up leftovers. There's more planning, and hopefully once we stop having computer issues at home (power supplies seem to be hte main culprit) I can post some pictures.