Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Failing miserably

But at least I tried. I was trying to get the buttons to appear for Southern Bloggers and for Knitting Blogs, but I can't get the code right. If anyone knows how, and would care to share their HTML wisdom with me, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, then I'm bound to what I can scavenge from the net and various and sundry books. Until then, it'll just have to be as is. Maybe this weekend I can pry some HTML knowledge out of one of our friends.

I'm still working on the socks, and not making a whole lot of progress. By this weekend, I would love to finish the first sock, and maybe find the digital camera that has been lost in the sea of holidays and post a picture. Yet one more promise of pictures...one that is close to being fulfilled, but something always manages to go awry. IF I find the camera, pictures WILL go up! If I can't, then I'll pull out an old school camera and take pictures...soon.

No comments: