Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Most people are superstitious when it comes to a Friday that's the 13th. I say, bring it on. Granted, I'm saying that as I have to constantly move my neck that's sore and stiff from knitting on the couch while watching the tube. At least that's what I think it's from.

I decided not to knit last night, since after cleaning the kitchen my neck started cramping. Of course, had it not hurt so terribly bad I probably could have convinced myself to knit anyway, as it would HELP my neck (there's a sucker born every minute, and it's sad when you consider yourself one). It's no worse than it was yesterday, but no better either. I can keep moving it and stretching it, and that makes it a little better. It's when I stop moving it that it gets stiff and really hurts when I try to move it. I'm sure people at work think I'm suffering from some weird affliction since I'm typing and wobbling my head around.

I'm still a little upset about my sock. I hate that I had to frog almost 4 inches worth of good quality work. But, maybe I can work on it some during lunch. I know, with a stiff neck? Sure, why not? It'll help it. =0)

No comments: