Monday, April 29, 2013

4KCBWDay 5, 6 & 7

I had technical difficulties over the weekend, so I have to make up for lost time.  Here's Day 5: something different.

It's time to knit,
Don't have a fit.
I really need to do it,
So just let me sit.

That is for my kids, who always want me to play with them, rather than knit.  I usually try to wait until they're in bed or busy doing something else before I pick up my needles.

Day 6: Something to covet

What I've been coveting lately (or really, just wanting - the Sunday School teacher lessons about not coveting run rampant in my head) are these:



It's the Dreamz Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set.  I love wooden needles, and I have one set of interchangeables that are nickel plated.  They're nice, but I find that I lean toward wooden ones more if I have a choice.

Day 7: Looking Forward

I had planned on doing some selfish knitting this year, and I still plan on it.  When this week rolls around next year, I hope to have several sweaters for myself made.  I'd like to make it through Christmas this year, and not keel over from lack of time.  I hope to get several other items crafted as well.

How about you?  What are your plans for the coming year?

No comments: