Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trying to Finish

Ever have too many distractions to finish anything?  Yeah, I'm there.  It seems like the harder I try to finish something, the harder the forces of knitting/sewing/crafting/life work against me.  This year, I was going to complete a whole bunch of UFOs and WIPs, and clear out some room for new stuff.  So far, I'm not doing too hot.  I still have a nice list of things waiting, but on the bright side, my Summer Sweater Knit-a-thon (or Knit-a-long if you join me) is now in full swing.



Check it out!  My own button for you!  Sorry I don't have a form to keep track, but just leave a comment if you're going to join me.  I know it's early - spring is barely here, and I'm already on to summer.  I was going to start on May 1, but eh, sometimes you just have to go with the flow.  I'm impressed with myself - creating that button.  Okay, hopefully, you'll see several sweaters here, from now until September 30, being finished.  Here's my line-up:

Test knit for Special Designer

Oatmeal

Gemini

Owls
Playful Stripes

This is a lot - I know that.  I also have a birthday sweater and 2 Christmas sweaters to knit.  Little by little, including the socks, it will all get done.  Maybe not by September 30, but it will all get done.  I just have to finish something.

No comments: