Friday, January 25, 2008


I started to seam the Baby I.Q. Afghan last night. I think part of my problem with my son's afghan is that I didn't catch the entire top loop of the stitches. I think that will help tremendously in stopping the holes. That, plus doubling up on the seams in the corners. All this I plan on incorporating into the new one, and then returning to my son's afghan and fixing the problems with it. The first 2 I did I didn't have this problem, mainly because I was more into seaming them than I was his or this one. I am rushing to get it done, rather than trying to do my best. We can fix that.

No comments: