Friday, January 04, 2008

Goals

What are your goals for the new year? How are they coming? Did you promise yourself to keep them, and now, only 4 days into the new year, you find them already broken? Have no fear, it's still today. There's still time. Maybe you didn't start your new routine this morning, but you can still get all those things before bed tonight. Keep going...I know I am. :) I hope to post goald for the month on the first...I didn't do it for January 1, but here they are for this month (knitting and non-knitting related):
Finish Sebastian's hat and cardigan
Work on Sheldon
Clean out 2 paper boxes
Read Bible daily


That's it for January...so far. If I accomplish all these goals before the end of the month, maybe I'll toss in a reward for myself (a trip to the LYS?).

No comments: