Friday, January 18, 2008

Running

Ever feel like you're running at 100 miles an hour, even when you're sitting still? Yeah, I knew I shouldn't have added the shot to the coffee this morning. Dang Starbucks for allowing shots in the dark.

In any case, I'm trying to accomplish about 15 things all before the end of January. I don't think I'm going to make it, but here is the list I have going on as projects that need to be worked on and finished ASAP:

1. Sebastian's cardigan
2. Sheldon
3. Baby I.Q. Afghan #1
4. Repair Sebastian's afghan
5. Light box/tent
6. Apron/pinafore
7. Quilt
8. Pictures

I REALLY want to finish a BUNCH of projects this year. Most will not cost much, if anything to finish. They just need to be done. I have all the items I need for 4 of the 8 projects up there. Another 3 require very little for completing, and the big one (#8) will take time and a little more money than the rest, simply because of the nature of the project. I really want to get started on some of these right now, but I really need to wait until after this weekend. We're having a party for Sebastian (can you believe he's one already?!) and I need to get through that first. Tonight it's all about the decorations.

I'm making small changes for health, and doing well, from what I can tell. I feel better, which is always a good sign. Small changes can make the biggest difference, and I know I need to take them one at a time. It's easier to maintain that way. Get one down as a habit, then add another one until it's a habit, and so on.

No comments: