Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

There are a lot of New Year's resolutions to be made...and few to be kept. I'm hoping to get organized, use my stash, complete projects, and lose some weight this year. There are other goals, like reading my Bible daily (so far, so good...I read it last night, and hope to read it again today at some point). I'm also trying to take the bigger goals and break them into smaller ones in order to make them manageable and attainable. I'm hoping to post more this year as well. I also want to update my Ravelry site, Flickr site, and keep up with everything better. I completed a hat for my baby already, but decided I didn't like half of it, so I'm going to fix it. I'm working on a cardigan for my baby as well. I hope to have pictures up either by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

No comments: