Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekends

I need about 4 more days to each weekend. I have all but 3 squares done for the Baby I. Q. Afghan for my son. I have 2-3 squares done for my friend's baby. I thought I should get my baby's blanket done before hers. I also did finish the swatch for the bird; the math just now has to ensue.

I've been listening to CraftLit, and Pride and Prejudice. I went back and got the old episodes. I also listened to all the old Cast On episodes. I love podcasts. It makes life easier. They keep my mind occupied, even when my hands aren't. I have to say, not having my hands busy aggravates me to no end. I would rather be knitting or crocheting than just sitting at work during my down-time. I have a whole week of down-time. There are a few things for me to do, but not nearly as much as there has been. I finally got everything just about caught up after being gone for 2 months, and it will all be either filed or thrown out by the end of this week.

No comments: