Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Scattershot

Remember when I said I wanted to knit something, but didn't know what? That nothing looked right? Yeah, well, that time has passed. I now have so many projects going, I don't know what to work on next. Here's what I'm working on:
  • Sheldon for a friend (for baby #1)
  • Baby I.Q. Afghan for a friend (for baby #3-crochet)
  • Hoover blanket (yes, this thing is still around...for my baby)
  • Baby sweater (but I don't know that I'm happy with it, so it might get frogged but it's for my baby as well)
  • Baby I.Q. Afghan (for my baby-crochet)
  • Frog for a friend (to go with the first Baby I.Q. Afghan)
  • Sweater for me

Think that's enough projects? I'm trying to use up yarn. Can you tell? I just hope I don't burn out on knitting. But then, if I get tired of it, there's always cross-stitch stuff waiting in the wings. I have so many projects to finish; at the rate I'm going, I'll never die. :) Oh well, at least I keep occupied and I'm not bored. I'm hoping to finish several projects before year end, and then finish more projects next year. I'm trying to decide if I should add in some socks for Christmas. If I do, that would be 4-6 more projects. We'll see what time allows.

No comments: