Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tuck, edge and wash

As you can see, I finished the squares for the blanket last ngiht, and sewed them together. The ends still need to be tucked in, the edging needs to be done, and it needs to be washed.


The pattern calls for an edging of double crochet in white and a row of single crochet in black. I'm running low on white, so I'm thinking a row of blue and black. We'll see if I like it or not. I think it will be just fine, but it might look odd.

Today, it's all about the math. I have the swatch for the bird, and I'm going to do the calculations for it. If I can get through them today, I'll work on that this weekend. If not, then this weekend it'll be all about the math.

I still have cookies to bake, candy to make, and a party decoartions to fix. It's going to be a busy weekend.

No comments: