Friday, October 27, 2006

Rain, rain, go away

It's pouring down rain today. It's been raining all day, and it's not stopping. I did finish sewing up the sleeves on the baby cardigan, but they still haven't made their way into the sweater. Perhaps tonight I will have enough energy and brain power to put them in CORRECTLY. It's amazing how that helps.

That blanket keeps staring at me from beside my bed. Perhaps once I finish the sleeves I will have the courage to pick that back up.

I still haven't found that digital camera. I know it's there somewhere. Of course, it would be helpful if I made a decent attempt at finding it. My hubby did find the charger, with only one battery (the other one is MIA) and it's completely charged now. Tonight promises a good movie night curled up on the couch, eating putin and perhaps knitting a little. Tomorrow boasts of errands and lots of people stopping by (friends and family). I think I prefer tonight to tomorrow. I think the rain has affected me. Shouldn't we all be under the covers taking a nap now?

1 comment:

Oma said...

Hope you had some lovely fall brightness today! Can't wait to see your knitting when you find that camera. I totally hate putting things together that I've knitted if it involvess seaming.