Monday, August 20, 2007

So close I can taste it...

I only have to sew a few things together to finish the latest project! Woot! However, that requires some careful placement, and time. I almost had half of the sewing done, when I realized it didn't quite look right...and took it out. After I'm done with this project, I think I'm going to try this pattern for my baby. Or else this one. Then, I have some cross-stitch patterns to work up; one of them I want to do for my brother and his wife. I think they'll really appreciate it for Christmas. It's a trellis with flowers and the center section has names and the date. I was going to do it AGES ago for a friend, and never finished it. Maybe I can finish it for Christmas for them. I also have pictures to get framed and matted for Christmas, provided I can get them developed. There is a lot to do between now and then, presents and cleaning and unpacking. Hopefully I will be able to find my digital camera soon and post pictures of the new FO, when it's finished.

No comments: