Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ever have the feeling...

that you wanted to knit something, but nothing was what you wanted to knit? I'm there. I want to start a new project, really I do. I just can't figure out WHAT I want to start. The items I want to knit I don't have the yarn for, and the yarn I have I don't have a pattern for. I keep hoping that I'll run across an idea for an afghan that will use up all my extra yarn, giving me the perfect excuse to buy more.



I've been working on a Christmas program for children's choir. That's right...Christmas already. It won't take long and it'll be here. Presents must be started now, and I have no idea what to get/make some people. I'm just trying to figure out when I can get stuff unpacked. I need a weekend with nothing planned. This weekend isn't it, because there's a book festival in Decatur, and one of our favorite authors will be there. That's right, we get to see Diana Gabaldon in the flesh. We're loving it.

No comments: