Thursday, August 16, 2007

Almost done...

I have all the pieces done now; it's just a matter of putting them all together. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can do that. I'm off to pick up the remaining furniture from my Grandmother's house that sold in December. There are a few pieces still at the consignment/antique store, and if we don't get them, they're going to auction and we won't see a dime. There are a couple of pieces that we wanted anyway, and didn't have space for. Now we get them. The men who run the shop are idiots; anyone with half a brain would have sold them already. I'm glad they didn't though. I'd hate to see the dry sink my grandfather built destroyed. It will look lovely in our kitchen though. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon to post regarding this mystery project. I might even post some with its recipient. Happy weekend, as I'm off tomorrow.

No comments: