Monday, August 13, 2007

Knitting News...

is slow. I did however, get some things done around the house this weekend. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but something's better than nothing, right?

I'm also working on children's choir things, which makes any crafting progress slow. I think I'm going to sit down tonight and work on the knitting project I have currently going. I've been thinking of what to do with some yarn, and I haven't quite gotten a full picture yet, but I'm hoping sometime soon I'll know more about what to do with it. I have a whole bag of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, in a lovely shade of 605, I think. It's a periwinkle color, and is lovely. I think I might see what other colors I can get to go with it this fall. I'd love to have a beautiful cashmerino sweater. We'll see what happens.

Here's to hoping once again, I can post a little here and there for the rest of the year.

No comments: