Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday, all day, unless it rains.

It's Wednesday, and I'd love to post a WIP post.  I have tons of pictures too; well, okay, maybe not tons, but several, from our recent trip to New Orleans.  It was really fun.  We had a great time with family.  We went to the French Quarter, City Park, Algiers Point, and sweated.  A lot.  It was incredibly hot in the sun.  Like walk for 30 seconds in the sun and start pouring sweat.  I thought I could handle the humidity; I spent several summers in Augusta growing up, and know all about intense humidity.  But this - this was completely different.  It's like Augusta and the beach, without the breeze.  At least the temperature dropped 20 degrees in the shade.  It was just the sun that was intense.  But it was fun - and there was yarn.  Believe it or not, there was yarn.  More later - right now, I have to recover from 16 hours in the car.

No comments: