Monday, May 13, 2013

Busyness

It's been slightly insane around here.  After blog week, work was crazy.  Like working an 11 and a 12 hour day in the middle of a work week crazy.  Then, I had to stop.  This past weekend was Mother's Day, and I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful one.  I know I did.  I did finally get to block my shawl, and I completed a sleeve on my test knit.  I also completed a sock (don't worry - I just finished that one today).  I took loads of pictures over the weekend.  We went to Toccoa Falls with the kiddos.

This is not my picture - I haven't loaded those yet, but you can see how pretty it is.  It's not Niagara, but it's very pretty.  It's a nice short walk, and the children had fun.  Then we went for ice cream, and hubby and I went to an antiques mall (the normal one we always go to up there) and I got a steal of a deal - I found a Rowan iron for $15.  No, really - it's a nice Rowan iron, it's in great condition.  I haven't tried it yet, but come on - only $15?!  You can hardly go wrong for that price.  Unless it doesn't work at all, which I doubt, it's worth it.   Alright, I'm back to knitting on my test knit.  I'll post pictures soon, including those from our fun weekend.

No comments: