Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!




Happy birthday to my Little Man.  Today is your sixth birthday.  I love you more now than the day you were born.  You have been my joy; I love watching you grow up.  You have learned so much in the few short years you have been on this earth.  God truly blessed us with a special gift - more precious than words can describe.  You are the brightest, handsomest, sweetest little boy I have ever known.  I love you more and more each day.  You are a true blessing, and I thank God for you daily.  You make me happy when I'm sad, laugh when I want to cry, surprise me when I least expect it, and love purely.  I am so proud of you and the young man you are becoming.  I hope one day you are able to realize the true joy you bring to me and your father.  I love you so much and wish the world and more for you.  Happy Birthday Little Man, and may you have many, many more.

No comments: