Thursday, December 01, 2005

Slow socks

That's what I'm going to title these things. They are SLOW. On the bright side, it gives me something to do while watching TV. I'm almost at the point of finishing the gusset of my socks, and then it will really be mindless knitting.

Good news...I finally moved almost all my yarn into the study. The bad news is that it doesn't currently have enough space, but that should hopefully be fixed tonight. I have 2 shelves to clean out of the Yaffa blocks (from my college days, but good for storing yarn) and fill them in with the rest of the yarn. That should be enough space, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I still have to figure out what to do with all my other craft stuff. I have cross stitch, crochet, tatting, and who knows what else lurking for storage. In my head, I think I've solved some of the storage problem, but the space problem is now before me. I might have an answer for that as well, depending on how I work things. Some measurements are going to be required. I am hoping in just 2 short weeks to be ready to start sewing on the stockings I want to make for Christmas. I have the felt (easy sewing) and my machine is all hooked up. All I need to do now is cut them out and sew them up.

No comments: