Friday, December 16, 2005

Patterns, patterns, everywhere...

So, I've been cleaning. I obviously have been doing something else, since I haven't been posting. Work's been a little more hectic, since it's the end of the quarter, but it hasn't been too terrible. I found patterns upon patterns upon patterns. I have 2 boxes stuffed full of patterns. I still have more left. I'm sure there are duplicates, and they're not organized, but at least they are all together. That's a step in the right direction. I have more organization to do, but we're sticking to cleaning for the time being, since Christmas is right around the corner.

I need to get my secret pal something. She's so sweet, and after having to put up with me all year, she deserves to get something nice. I'll have to see what I can find for her. Tis the season after all. =0)

No comments: