Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Woot!

Woot! is all I have to say. My first sock is coming along nicely, although I have to admit that I am slightly worried that it's going to be too big. Oh well, if they are, all the more comfy.

I have to clean out my room tonight. I have TONS of yarn sitting in there. It all needs to join the rest of its family (Stash, Yarn Stash) in the study. It should be really nice and I should be able to divide and conquer a little at a time. I've been doing a lot of knitting, since my sinuses have decided to revolt against my throat, and now apparently my ear as well (it started hurting a little this afternoon). Oh well, more knitting time means socks sooner. I keep wanting those socks so badly...I can just imagine curled up on the sofa with those multicolored socks warming my feet. =0)

No comments: