Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Something accomplished...finally

I didn't get as much knitting done this weekend as I had hoped, but I did further my progress. I have over half of the Pea Pod hat done, and I finally found some buttons for the cardigan. I have to say...I'm still not thrilled with the buttons. I might go Saturday to JoAnn's and see what I can find there. I'm not about to venture out on Friday. Friday is reserved for cleaning and wrapping gifts and knitting. The more knitting the better on Friday. Today is my Thursday, and if I'm good and sneaky, I might be able to knit a little at work tomorrow. If I can finish the hat, then I can hopefully work more on the KTC project. It might take me more than one month to finish that one. I didn't think it would take that long. I'm beginning to think I should undo what I've done and go smaller. If I reduce it by 20%, it will go faster. Hopefully I can post some pictures on Friday of what's been done. =0)

No comments: