Thursday, November 09, 2006

Working through it

Well, I think I've worked through most of the problem I was having with my pattern for Knit the Classics. I'm going to work on it tonight and the rest of this weekend, and see how things go. If I wrote the pattern correctly, there shouldn't be a problem. If I didn't, I can hopefully fix any problems and correct the pattern. I can't believe people do this for a living.

I have decided however, to work on at least one pattern each month at work. It sounds like cheating, but since most of the month I have virtually nothing to do, the last 3 weeks are incredibly boring, and I have to create stuff for myself to do. I figure why not start with something that I enjoy, and can just do on the side, like patterns for knitting. It's better than a sharp stick in the eye.

No comments: