Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Patterns to update

I just started looking at some old patterns that I had written, and realized that all I really need to do is clean them up a bit, put in some good pictures of the finished objects, and then I can make them PDF files and upload them to Ravelry for sale.  Not too shabby, really.  I also have to find the finished objects to take pictures.  Or, I could just follow my own directions and make those items again and test my own patterns.  That might work too.  And since I'd be working on designing, I might get inspired to design a few more things, and write better patterns.  There - now I have a goal for next year.  I wish I had time to do it this year, but unless I stopped cooking and cleaning and sleeping and taking showers, I don't think I'll have time to do that plus all the stuff for Christmas and daily things.  But then again, who really needs sleep? *grin*.  Here is a picture of the back of Little Man's sweater:


I have actually finished this, and started on the front.  I also have made a little progress on the socks.  It is slow going, as I don't make as much time as I should to knit.  I am going to have to change that, as the holidays are quickly approaching and time is running out.  If I don't make more time, the gifts won't get done.

Speaking of gifts, I have been racking my brain about what to do for my father. I have made him gifts in past, but I never get any feedback.  I wish he would tell me that things worked or didn't work for him, but I don't hear anything.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Should I continue to make him something, or just buy him something?  I know some of you don't knit for gifts for the holidays, but I am at a loss for him.

No comments: