Friday, October 02, 2015

Quest

I think I found the answer to my problem.  This sweater:


should be completed in another week or so.  For whatever reason, I was having a mental block on how to proceed with the neckline, since I've basically just re-wrote the pattern.  I found my answer in another pattern (since all my knitting books that would give me how-to instructions are currently in a box somewhere) and I think now I can finish it.  I also have to block the curling scarf and then fringe it to death.  I will post a picture once that's done...for now, it's sitting in a plastic bag awaiting its fate.  It's an extremely rainy day here, courtesy of a hurricane from my understanding.  I don't know if it's a good day to block something, as it would take forever to dry, but maybe in the morning I can get it started.  In the meantime, there is fringe to be made and a sweater to be finished, and then the Christmas projects can begin.

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Laura. So good to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am blessed to know you as a child of God who love God first. I am from MUMBAI, INDIA and have been in the PASTORAL MINISTRY for last 37yrs in this city of MUMBAI a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you and your husband come with other friends from your church to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you and your family.