Friday, November 16, 2007


Well, I repaired the Baby I.Q. Afghan for my baby...for some reason some of the seams have a tendency to come out. I fixed that. I also trimmed it...fringe was sprouting. I also started on the heel for the Black Diamond Sock; I have 3 or 4 rows left. I think next year I'm going to try and do one pair of socks a month. Then, I'll have 12 pairs of socks at the end of the year. Of course, I probably won't have any other projects done. I'm trying to use up all the yarn I have. I have some projects in queue, and I hope to get them finished before too long. I have lots of bits and pieces that will probably get put in an afghan.

No comments: