Friday, October 19, 2007

So much for Picture Pages

Well, wouldn't you know it...I forgot the digital camera. Today though, I'm hoping to update Ravelry some more. Maybe I'll get to this site as well. I have basically all day and nothing to do (again). I spent yesterday crocheting at work (no, really...I paid to crochet yesterday). It was either sit and do nothing or sit and crochet or knit.

In the knitting realm, I cast on for Cromarty. I didn't knit any rows, but I did cast on. That's progress, right?! A friend of mine came over last night and started to organize my patterns. She's going through the nesting phase of pregnancy, and doesn't have much to do at her place, so when she came over last night, she started going through my stuff. It works for me...there's a lot to do around the house, and I can't get to all of it right now. I'll get to all of it, just not all at once.

No comments: