Monday, October 15, 2007

Ravelry!

I finally got my Ravelry invite, and I need to set up a Flickr account to upload pictures, and start working on that. This weekend was not filled with knitting, but instead with some crochet. I fixed the Baby I.Q. blanket, and my son sleeps deeply under it. I started a new blanket for him. The Hoover blanket got deleted and is now a crocheted blanket of my own design.

I'm in a blah phase for here. I have no motivation currently to work on anything online. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I don't have a computer at home. My husband has scavanged the decent (but old) desktop I had, and the laptop (also old) has no internet access. I'm biding my time until I can get a new one (tax refund - here I come!).

I hope to get something accomplished at home, either something in the craft room or something ready for Ravelry. Maybe I'll get a kick in the pants soon. :)

No comments: