Thursday, September 21, 2006

In and Out

Well, there's not much going on in the knitting front, but I did pick up my Jaywalkers again. They are an easier project to transport than the baby blanket. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon.

I keep finding some great blogs. I love reading them, although I try to be good at work and not spend too much time reading and not working. I wish reading them was part of my job. Oh well...here's a link to the cool one I found, and the really awesome sock pattern she created. I guess maybe I'm a little behind in some areas of blogging, but sometiems I actually get ahead of the crowd. I'm sure if I spent more time devoted to it, I'd stay ahead more.

The weather's beautiful around here; fall's definitely upon us. There's the crispness in the air that makes fall spectacular, and the heat has broken. It makes you want to pick up your needles and knit all the time. Maybe I'll get more done than I think before this month is over.

No comments: