Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Found it!!!

I found my digital camera this weekend. I'll take some pictures of progress on the baby blanket tonight and post them tomorrow. In the meantime, you'll just have to be placated with an explanation. I've done about 4 inches on the Hoover blanket in a solid baby blue.

The new Knitty is up as well, and I have to say I'm VERY impressed. Most of the sweaters go up to a size 55" bust, and that's helpful for those of us who don't want to do the math to upsize every cute sweater we see. The only problem is that I won't be able to wear them if I make them this year, being pregnant and all. I have asked about a pregnancy issue...maybe have some tops that go up to that size as well. It never hurts to ask.

With the opera, I have to find the pair of socks I started several months ago and start taking them with me. I don't think I'll have time to work on them right now, but in a week or so, while the Maestro makes us wait through the first opera, I can sit and knit on them. I also may start on some other baby things. Socks are an easily transportable project, and don't usually take up a lot of room. The afghan takes a little more, since the ball of yarn is huge.

No comments: