Monday, May 08, 2017

Letting things go

Here are all the pieces to the dragon...and it is still not put together.  I need some time and the ability to focus in order to seam it.  



There is a question about the eyes as well.  I bought these cat eyes at a hobby store, and once I get the eyes put together I will see if I can add them.

The first sweater for the Littlest princess is finished, except for weaving and blocking.  I still have another one to crank out by the end of the month.  She has also declared that she wants a pink zebra, a purple zebra, and a green zebra.  Maybe not for her birthday.



My Boxy sweater is coming along.  I have about 17 inches of the body done, and need about 5 more before splitting it for the sleeves.


The coughing crud is running through the house, and my brain has all kinds of things running through it too.  Hopes and dreams, thoughts and plans, some achievable and some not.  Either it is that time of year, or I am ready for another change, or both.  I have also learned that one person in the house now has walking pneumonia.  Isn't that fun?!  

I have to let go of some things, in order to do others.  I can work myself to death cleaning and tidying up everything all the time, or I can let it be a little messy and enjoy life.  Unfortunately, not everyone feels the same way.  Messiness bothers some people.  How about you - a little mess with lots of enjoyment, or no mess with no enjoyment?

No comments: