Friday, June 09, 2017

What's old is new again

June has been interesting.  I sprained my ankle and fell, which hurt a lot more than expected.  I guess that means I am getting old.  It has been about a week; my back still hurts and my foot is a lovely shade of purple. 

I am knitting the crocheted poncho from Christmas into a sweater.  The Princess was not thrilled with the poncho, so I just repurposed it. 

The dragon still has to be seamed.  I am horribly behind in that. 

I am also wanting to get this ancient UFO done.  This is a baby blanket from when Little Man was born...10 years ago.  The main reason I haven't finished it is that I lost the instructions.  I hope to get a copy of them again soon.

I am thinking ahead to Christmas as well.  I bought some sock yarn on sale, and am still trying to decide what to do with it.  I have the Party of Five set, and have thought about putting these Madelinetosh skeins with it for me.  But I may pull the blue for someone else. 

It has been slow for knitting as pain makes it difficult to even sit.  How is your summer looking?

No comments: