Friday, March 10, 2017

Not quite as planned

I had been working on straightening up the basement and moving boxes around so that like things are together.  It is an attempt to find clothes for the Littlest Princess, but I am not having much luck.  I worked for about 45 minutes, took a short break, and was then asked to put together a Big Wheel.  That took almost an hour.  Then I got a phone call, had a call of nature, and now I am sitting outside, watching my girls play, and knitting.

I am turning more and more to my Boxy sweater.  I need to finish the blue sweater and dragon for Little Man, as we are approaching 2 months after his birthday.  Of course, mine is just around the corner (13 days and counting) but I don't generally make myself a gift.  I try to purchase one, but I would like a completed project. 

The garden seeds are beginning to sprout, but the insane weather isn't helping much.  The weather is schizophrenic at best.  It warms up like spring, almost summer, then drops down to winter freezing temperatures within a week.  I guess that is just springtime in Georgia.  What are you making?

No comments: