Monday, March 06, 2017

Another beginning

I had tried to be good, and finish all of Little Man's projects but I have failed.  I was going to use a dk weight soy chenille to make a summer sweater, but the fabric was too loose, even on a US 4.  I think this would be better in a cardigan, where a looser knit fabric would be better.

I am using a light worsted boucle instead, for the summer sweater.  I also started a pair of socks.  It is a variation on the Dragonfly sock pattern; this being top down instead of toe up. 

I do not have much left on the sweater, to be honest.  Just a couple more inches and then the ribbing.  The sleeves should go quickly, but only when I get to them.  The dragon still needs a tail, wings, and a stomach patch.  Perhaps I will finish something this week.

No comments: