I had tried to be good, and finish all of Little Man's projects but I have failed. I was going to use a dk weight soy chenille to make a summer sweater, but the fabric was too loose, even on a US 4. I think this would be better in a cardigan, where a looser knit fabric would be better.
I am using a light worsted boucle instead, for the summer sweater. I also started a pair of socks. It is a variation on the Dragonfly sock pattern; this being top down instead of toe up.
I do not have much left on the sweater, to be honest. Just a couple more inches and then the ribbing. The sleeves should go quickly, but only when I get to them. The dragon still needs a tail, wings, and a stomach patch. Perhaps I will finish something this week.