Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Crochet and more

I am feverishly working on Christmas and Etsy store items.  What Christmas and Etsy store items, you ask?



This is my own design, for an earbud case. I have several colors, and all will be listed soon (like in the next 2 days or so).  I am also working more on this project:


This is the front and the beginning of the back of the Little Girl's Poncho pattern from the Crochet Winter 2016 magazine.  The magazine is from the Crochet Guild of America, which I joined this year.  I am surprised that this project is not in Ravelry.  I will add it, in my notebook, but I'm not sure that any of the Crochet magazine patterns have been added, which is a shame.

I hope to get the Master Crocheter's program, and get that going just after the holidays.  I would also like to start a crochet guild up where I am, as it appears there are lots of crafters around, but no guilds.  It's not like you have to have one; most of us crafters do just fine on our own.  However, it would be nice to see the demographics from around the area.


I finished the Speckled Scarf from Purl Soho yesterday, and had a model for it.   I'm a bit biased, but I think she's one of the most beautiful models in the world.  She also wanted to knit, and tried desperately with needles and yarn, but wound up drumming with the needles instead.

No comments: