Monday, February 01, 2016

More exciting news!

Hey guess what?!  I now have an active Etsy shop!  There's not much in it right now, but over the next few days and weeks, more will be added.  I have some things, but I didn't have time to do everything today.  Something is better than nothing, and if you don't just jump in where you are, sometimes you'll never jump at all.

I also finished a pair of socks, and have yet to take a picture of them.  I also was supposed to take a picture of my children today, as it is the first day of the month, but I did not.  These things happen.  Tomorrow is a new day, and I did a lot today, so I don't feel too badly.  Now, I just have to decide what to knit now:

Blueberry Waffle

Dragonfly Rib Socks

Here Be Dragons

These are the sock contenders.  I also have a sweater for myself that needs finishing (and by "finishing" you understand that I mean continue knitting the body, attach the sleeves, and then truly finish the sweater).  It's a bulky weight V-neck sweater.  And I have another accessory to finish crocheting:

Braided Cowl
There are plenty of things for me to do, but I have to choose one.  Oh, and I forgot to mention some other socks I found to make for Hubby (the ones I finished last night were his).  So many choices...all I know is that I need pick up and knit something.  Or crochet something.  I think tonight may be finishing the cowl, as I have the 2 braids done, and just have to join them.  Then I can cast on a new project tomorrow!  Happy knitting (or crocheting!)!

No comments: