Tuesday, September 22, 2015

More on the needles

There is so much more than what I showed you the other day.  Here is the first project I completed:


They are my Monkey socks.  I can't believe I didn't make them until now.  I still haven't woven in the ends yet.  I'm lazy in that way.  I need to, so that I can have another pair of socks.  It was some selfish knitting.  I don't remember the name of the yarn, so I'll have to pull that one out for you.  It's a lovely variegated blue and purple tweed.  Here is the second project I started after moving:


It doesn't look like much now, but it will become a Lumiruusu shawl when it's over.  It has gotten slightly stalled, because it takes a good bit of concentration, and I have some other items that have taken it's place for that.  Like a book from the library, that I am sure they want back at some point.  I am studying as well, but it's for the schooling of my children.  Speaking of...


Little Man was outside while I was taking pictures, and started showing off.  He picked up one of my French Press Slippers (that I still need to finish...I have a finishing issue) and started playing around.  How are your projects coming?  Have you finished anything lately?

No comments: