Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Startitis

I have startitis, or at least that is what I am telling myself.  I picked up this magazine this morning.


And now, I have this...






And this.



Spring is in the air, and instead of cleaning things out, I am starting new things.  I still have not finished my second sock, or my sheep.  I think I am gathering projects for the financial drought that I know it coming.  Very soon, I will not be able to buy project supplies freely.  I know this, and something in me is trying to gather like a squirrel.   I have more than enough to keep me busy, yet I insist on buying more.  In my defense,  it has been a while since I have bought things just for me.  I have been buying things for presents and not much else for a couple of years.  Maybe this is just the result of that.   Or it is a cruel April Fool's joke.

No comments: