Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Busy as a bee

I have been busy, although not with a lot of crafting.  Here is my latest semi-finished objects:


I made a small flock of sheep.  I still have to embroider the faces on 4 of them, but they are otherwise complete.  I have not been idol; I have been trying to clean and pack.  We are moving soon, and preparations must be made.  I will link to the pattern that I based these on later.  I did not follow the pattern exactly, and when I link to it, I will tell you the modifications I made.  I am somewhat saving my crafting for the summer, after we move.  My job will change - I will no longer work full time outside the home.  I will be homeschooling my children and being their mom full time.  It will be a huge change, for me and them, but a good one I think.  I will try to post more often, even with small things.  There may be less knitting and crocheting, and more embroidery,  as I have at least one project that I would like to complete before we move.  Oh, and I got my sewing machine serviced, and returned to me!  This is very exciting, as I have several sewing projects lined up as well.  What are you working on?  Do you have big plans for the summer?



No comments: