Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Just different

I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest lately, and I have been seeing all kinds of crafts.  Quite frankly,  it has turned my head a bit.  I took my sewing machine to be serviced, and I can't stop thinking about sewing.  I have been slowly working on my sheep.


I had to make him smaller as bobbles eat yarn.  I seem somewhat discontent, but not with any particular craft.  I am discontent with my lack of time, not only for crafts, but for family as well.  I am hoping this will change within the next couple of months.  We have an insane plan, that requires a lot of faith, trust, and work, but if it is right, it can also pay off well.  Hubby and I started our first video, and I think I can do better.  He still has some editing to do, mostly just for practice,  and I think we may shoot it again in another month or so.  It takes a lot of scheduling,  as 3 beautiful children like to be in the middle of everything.  I am very tired and having health issues, and I am afraid of them worsening before things get better.  I am one to normally downplay any problems I may have, but in this case, I really should not.  My initial instinct is to just let them be and ignore them, but these are not ones that should be ignored.  I vacillate between being worried and knowing everything will be fine.  I hope things change soon enough to avoid major issues.  What are you working on?  Any new plans for the second quarter of the year?

No comments: