Sunday, January 04, 2015

Getting better

Slowly, the family is getting better.  This is great, because I'm not sure how many days I can live on adrenaline.  I was surviving on that for Thursday and Friday, and got the adrenaline to drop off sometime around 1 a.m. Saturday morning.  I'm still working on Little Man's Lancelot, and I've started the 3rd repeat of the body.  I am actually enjoying working it from the bottom up.  I will have Little Man try it on tonight, since he's MUCH better (he asked for a Frosty, a sure sign he's feeling better) and he can easily try it on.  I'm also working on a version of this:

4441709480_00f95eea23_n

This is the Neat Ripple Pattern from Lucy at Attic 24.  I'm not using nearly as many colors - I only have 5, and I'm doing 6 rows of each color.  I have only completed one section of each color, and I just started the second section of the first color.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm working on blogging every other day.  It seems like a lot, but I thought I would see if more frequent updates would help readership.  I'm also trying to update my project page in Ravelry more, to see if that helps.  We'll see how it works.  Please leave a comment to let me know you're reading!  Now that things have slowed down a little with the children (hubby is still on the mend - he went to urgent care and got medication yesterday), I hope to make really good progress.  I'm keeping busy, even if it's not in crafty ways.  How's your new year progressing so far?

No comments: