Saturday, January 11, 2014

Emergency

So, yesterday was my 10th anniversary.  I've been married to the same wonderful man for 10 wonderful years.  We've had our ups and downs, but we've made it through together.  We've had 2 beautiful children, with a third on the way, and love every second of our children and our life together.  However, instead of having a lovely at-home celebration, I was greeted with my husband clutching my daughter to his chest, ushering our son out of the house, and hurrying to the car.



Apparently, just as I was leaving work, she fell and knocked out one of her front teeth.  Hubby had managed to put it back in, but we had to rush to a dentist that was open.  He tried to make a brace across her four front teeth, but with no luck (he was not a pediatric dentist, but did do the best he could, so it's not really his fault).  We're hoping the tooth stays, with no real damage, and she makes a full recovery.  Help us pray that the beautiful smile stays, and the bruises heal.

No comments: