Thursday, November 01, 2012

Creepy Critters

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween.  We had a great time taking Little Man and Princess trick-or-treating.  They had a blast.  So, I did finish Skelf:


Here it is blocking.  I haven't had a chance to get pictures of it on, but soon.  A week or so ago, we did make Cookie Recipe #4.  Here's the picture of what's left:


I have figured out that staging is everything for pictures.  Don't they look delicious?  So, these were really good.  I was slightly skeptical, but they turned out well.  More on that later.  I'm exhausted due to all the trick-or-treating with 2 small children and winning a costume contest.  Here's the makeup I did:


Realize that was at night, just before we went out, so it had been on all day.  It's still not too shabby.  This was the real prize:


No comments: