Friday, October 19, 2012

Finishing up something

I am near the end.  I am resisting the urge to cast on another project, knowing I have so many "in progress" already.  Here's the latest on my Skelf:




As you can see, I'm done now with the body.  Not too shabby for having to rip back as far as I did.  It really is a fast knit.  I'm picking up for the neck edging, and will hopefully get that done this weekend (if time allows).

I'm extraordinarily tired, and it's due to work (not anything else - don't get any ideas.  We're not there yet).  Work is incredibly stressful, which makes me tired.  If I can't sleep, I eat (my body is searching for energy).  I really need to get back into my diet and exercise routine, but it's just getting started.  That's always the main problem - getting started.  Part of me really wants to, while the other part wants to sit and knit and escape.  If I do start working out again, then I lose knitting time.  However, if I do work out, I gain some of that knitting time back in energy.  It's a delicate balance.  I just have to break the cycle of tiredness, and then I can get back into it.  It's slow, but it will come.

No comments: