Thursday, May 24, 2012

Giving Up Sleep

The week before last, I had a terrible problem sleeping.  Apparently, I can give up sleep (I averaged about 4 hours for 3 nights) but it really takes its toll.  Last week, I was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

This week is somewhat better, although my nights have been later than I'd like.  However, things have been accomplished.  Not always as much as I would like (I'd really like to finish everything, but that's just not possible), but I did get a few things done.  I do have pictures, but for now, here's a list:

The Bella Dress is completed, and Princess is adorable in it.  It's a good thing I finished it now; she's almost too big for it!

The vest from a friend's mom is done.  I still don't know what pattern she used, so I had to make it up.  She also knit the fronts longer than the back, so I had to undo those and redo the armscyes (in case you are wondering, that's the proper name for armholes).  See?  I'm edu-macated. :)

Kidsilk Haze Creation scarf for my friend.  This is a complete surprise for her, and when she picks up her mom's vest, I'm gifting it to her.  By the way, if you haven't made one of these scarves, you should.  Although the price of the yarn is a bit high in comparison to others, they make terrific one skein fast knitting projects.  Start thinking quick and easy Christmas gifts now. :)

That's all for tonight - I'm still working out some issues with the blog, and other things.  Once a few more details are settled, I'll have great news for you.

No comments: