Monday, March 05, 2012

Just starting

School started back for me today! This is exciting; this semester I have 2 of my last 3 classes. I'm taking an entrepreneurship class and the capstone course. I still have an econ class to take, and then I'm done with my masters.

This will start a new chapter for me. I'm hoping to pick up some tips from the classes to start a business. You heard it here first - I want to stop working for someone else, and start working for myself. So, if I'm quiet for a while, you know why. I'm getting crafty over here. I have lots of work to do, all while trying to keep up with some of my crochet and knitting. It's going to be really busy, so if I go stealth on you, you know the reason.

If we have any major breakthroughs or news, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: