Friday, December 22, 2006

Another Quick Update

Oh how the time flies! I have 4 weeks, just 4 WEEKS PEOPLE! before I'm supposed to give birth to my precious bundle of joy. I'm still not quite realizing it yet. I guess I will once the labor pains kick in that this is REAL.

I have to finish Christmas shopping today (I'm leaving in 5 minutes and using my lunch hour for that) and then interestingly enough, although we weren't going to have Christmas at our place, it turns out we are! Hubby's parents are scheduled to come down on Christmas Day and have lunch (which was news to me, I was just expecting them to come and chat for a little while, then go back home). My parents have asked that we meet at our place, since we're decorated and clean. It's not nearly as clean as I'd like it, or maybe clean's the wrong word...organized is better. But, it's going to get there. I have a 4 day weekend, and I'm going to pick up a few things here and there and clean some stuff out.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Oma said...

Hope it was a wonderful Christmas there! :)